Tuesday 7 July 2015

Fancy that!!

Stamp- from my Magnolia stamp club pack.
Promarkers- 
Midnight blue, Denim blue, Pastel blue.
Burnt sienna, Caramel, sandstone.
Burnt orange, Coral, Sunkissed Pink and blush.
 
I'm back! a bit later than I wanted to be as I decided to take a nice long walk with Tys today and enjoy the fresh morning air.
 
So, to get myself back into gear now!! its time for new challenge over on the PFP challenge blog, it's been set by our  Eileen from Team 1 and she has given us the theme of...
 
Fancy That
 
so think ‘fancy’ things on your creation this week i.e. lace, sparkle, shine, ribbon.
 
As always to be eligible for our prize draw you must use your Letraset products (promarkers, flex markers, tria markers, aqua markers or metallic markers) and of course follow the theme.
 
We have 2 fabulous sponsors this week,  Little Claire Designs who are offering one lucky winner an amazing prize (to be confirmed!).
Little Claire
 
and Letraset who are offering one lucky winner a 6 pack of Promarkers (rich tones).
 
Link_156x120

I don't know the name of my stamp but she is just gorgeous and I had so much fun putting my card together for today.
 
Thank you so much for popping back in, I bet you all get so bored of me!! huge hugs Lou xxx


4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Lou ! Your colouring of the little Tilda is stunning... Thank you for your comment on my blog, it was so nice to read you ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. georgus ;) love the hmmm woody? look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the distress edging that you did to your papers. Wonderfully done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw your blog link on Passionate Paper Creations, following you, would love you to follow me too,
    Hugggs Lori X x X

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)