Monday 20 July 2015

Herd you had a birthday!

Papers- Teresa collins She Said.
White wool felt.

Hi everyone! 
I'm back with a 2nd post for today because I so wanted to share my DTDF inspiration post. Its another of the makes I did for the Die Cutting Essentials 4 magazine.

Our brief was ladies birthday cards using the new Die Namics Build able blooms stamps and Die Namics Build able blooms die set. And we had a gorgeous summery colour palette to follow too. I used my flower dies nd stamps to make some clouds and a sunshine to show how versatile the sets are!it was so much fun to put together and of course, the felt cut like butter for the little textured clouds.

I used one of my favourite stamp sets to go with my card this time, The Whole Herd stamp set. Its just so sweet and I adore the sentiments! they are just perfect!

Right, got to go! today was so busy with Little Mo's hospital appointment which ended up lasting 1hr 15mins while his 2 DRs decided what to do for the best for Mo. But they were amazing and very thorough and have decided to hold off on surgery for 6 months to see how Mo goes, unless he gets really sick again in which case they have given us a number to ring to sort out a quick little op to see what is going on.

Thank you for popping in, Hugs Lou xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)