Monday 28 September 2015

Turtley happy.........


Hi everyone!!! happy monday!!

This little turtle from the Polynesian Paradise stamp setI also wanted to have a good play with my DieNamics BluePrints 26. So I decided a make with the 2 together would be a tonne of fun!! I LOVE that stitched and curved cardbase piece that comes in the set, its so easy to pop a card together when you are given the base matting!!

The ScrapCake summer city papers are just perfect for the Polynesian Paradise stamp set to go with. I even used a scrap I had left from my cardbase to paper piece the little guys shell!!

I popped my little turtle dude on the smaller balloon die and cut the happy out of the larger one and replaced it with a bit of the yummy patterned paper. 

Well, when this posts I will be a couple of hours into my nightshift...yawn!! lol! but I love my job so its not a hard one to do even though I am still not feeling top Lou self its still a lovely little job to pootle along at and it feels so good putting bits on the shelves and filling them back up, it doesn't take much to make a Lou happy!!

Thank you for popping in
Hugs Lou xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)