Tuesday 6 October 2015

Snail Mail Wryn.........

Image- Snail Mail Wryn from Tiddly Inks.
Papers- past tiddly freebie!
Morning everyone!!

I hope you are all waking up to terrific tuesdays! I am so excited this morning because I get to share one of the awesome new Tiddly Inks images with you! there are 3 sets out today and this one is  Snail Mail Wryn .

Isn't she just gorgeous?! I used the .png version that came in my download and merged her with one of my favourite Tiddly papers Christy has made, the lollipop trees. It was a freebie a long time ago but I just love it!!

Its a bit rainy and blurgh here today but I have a whole lot of crafting planned for today so I am not one little bit bothered!! he he he!!

Right, time for a cuppa and to get little mo off to school then its pens, papers,glue and mess ahoy!! 
Huge hugs Lou xxxx

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute Lou ! Love the sentiment, very sweet... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. so darn cute, love the text, lots of hugs, marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice sentiment with wonderful colors.
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely wonderful, Lou! The background is amazing and the sentiment oh so perfect!

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)