Thursday 17 December 2015

Merry Christmas Blog Hop...

also available in...
Stamp- Little Elf present from Penny Black.

It's time for the Dream Team's final Blog Hop for 2015 and our Debby chose the theme of Christmas. A winner in my eyes since we are loving sinking into the chrimbles feeling here in our house! Its the last day of term and the holiday excitement is sooo sweet!!!


So, you need to start over on Debby's blog 
Just in case you get lost along the way here's this month's Blog Hop run


Don't forget there are two $5 gift vouchers to spend in Mo's shop to be drawn from someones comments so make sure you comment on everyone in the blog hop posts.
I decided to make a lil bit of something to surprise my little mo on the tree this morning ,...which was quickly followed by mummy not be able to blog this make and falling out with blogger...there may of been cursing...and a little foot stamping....

I actually inked up one of my new Penny Black stamps for this project. OOOOOOH!! they are big but they stamp sooooooo good!!! and thank goodness I have my MISTI tool to help me stamp because I panicked about using this one!!!!!

So, please hop on over to Alice and see what she has for you now...I just jknow its going to be divine!!!!

Right, got to go!! Huge hugs and love Lou xxx

13 comments:

  1. What a super decoration - love the fun image.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous Christmas Decoration :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Lou ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely idea, one of my all time favorites for Christmas. The colors are great. Thank you so much for sharing with us.
    Happy Holidays.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummmmmy!!! I love it, Lou!! It took me a second to figure out that the candy cane went THROUGH the card!!! Duh!!! Still on my first cup of coffee here!!! Hahaha!! Totally adorable, girlfriend!! xo Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is adorable! Love the sweet image :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, I love your Christmastreedecoration!!! Wonderful!!!
    Have a wonderful Christmastime & Hugs
    Tiggerchen

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a sweet ornament. Literally. Colored very nicely, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! Love the decoration idea- looks great on the tree! Such a cute image. Love it! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable ornament, Lou. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)