Wednesday 27 January 2016

Nympha.....

 Image- Nympha.
Card tutorial- Wiper Card.
Hi everyone!

Lou in for you today with a make using the gorgeous Nympha. I love her so much, she is just so magical.

And yup! it just had to be another one of those scrummy wiper cards!! they are just too much fun and so super easy to make...I think I may even have to make a couple more!!

I am experiencing the 'after school club makes it a really long day' feeling today! a rather croaky little Mo still wanted to go to choir, despite mummy's best efforts at 'shall I pick you up early?'!!! but as long as he wants to do things and feels like doing them, I just leave him to it, its all part of him developing into a lil man and being brave so its great really!!


Thank you for popping in
Hugs Lou xx

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Your coloring is so magnificent! I've never made a wiper card, but I really need to give it a try. Thanks so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)