Wednesday 20 January 2016

The Giraffe Stuffie.......

Stamps- Stamping Bella The Giraffe Stuffie.

Hi everyone! 

Lou in with a make for you all today! and I just had to get cute and stuffie this week!! but seriously, can you resist these cuties? they really are just adorable.

And the background...well..its what i call...a Lou-ddle...its like a doodle only done by a Lou!!! lol!!! I just felt like having a quick play so nabbed my little guys crayons and Lou-ddled a lil background!!!

The yellow wood effect card blank is one form my stash of MME card blanks, I love those! sadly you don't see them round as much as you used to but I picked these up in TK Maxx last summer!!

Thank you for popping in
Hugs Lou xxx

2 comments:

  1. WOW this is just gorgeous!!!! Love the papers you have used and all the wonderful layers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, have not seen your site before but love
    your cards and this even if to say sorry He
    is hilarious with his legs spread :) x

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)