Friday 23 February 2018

Mini Mermaid Fun........

Stamps- Mini Mermaid Fun from Tiddly Inks.
Papers- Beach Cottage from The Lovely Studio.
Morning all!!

wahooooooooooooooo! It's Fab Friday!! oh I do love me a Fab Friday and I am super excited too because when Christy from Tiddly Inks was getting the new clear stamps ordered, she sneaked in a few restocks of some of my absolute favourite mini stamps, the  Mini Mermaid Fun 4x4 clear stamp set.

Just look at all the cuteness you get in this set.....
Now, I adore digital stamps, but sometimes you have just got to stamp and emboss with gold for a super fun card!! he he!! and that's what I did here! then it was just a case of colour up and pootle away with a card base.

Thank you for popping in,I'm going to get the school run done and then have another blast at clearing a bit more of my craft stash away in the crafty garage. It's coming along nicely though!

huge hugs Lou xxx

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog, its short but exciting you can hear your enthusiasm. I love craft my blog is blogmiablog.blogspot.com if you want to give me anytips x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love those papers!

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)