Saturday 28 April 2018

Tiddly Inks spring blog hop!

Papers- Bo Bunny Camp Out.
Hi everyone!!

Ooooooooh!! it's that exciting time for the Tiddly Inks Spring Blog Hop to start!! wahooooooo!!! and if you haven't already read Christy's blog about it, here is the info on how it's working.....

"WHAT TO DO:
1) Make your card ahead of time and post it your blog (I plan to schedule mine for 4/28/2018 at 4 PM CST). I will also have an InLinkz box at the bottom of the post so that you can add yours on 4/28 starting at 4 PM.
2) After your post is live on your blog at 4 PM, come back and paste your URL/blog address in the Inlinkz box on blog hop post. (our blog post will be up at 4 PM CST-noon).
3) Wait until 6 PM when we close the Inlinkz list, and then come back here and visit all the entries in the Inlinkz list. When you click on each entry, it should open a new window with the blogger’s card and entry…kinda cool, huh? It means we don’t have to direct you to the next blog…. just stay on my blog to keep “hopping” around the entries.
Hop around and visit the cards. The DT members will have their amazing cards listed at 4 PM CST too and I will have a link to their blogs, but the full blog hop STARTS AT 6 PM CST after everyone has a chance to list their cards. The hop ends April 29, and we have planned a party on the Facebook page from 6 PM until 10 PM on April 29, so please stop by.

PRIZES:
Two random blogger participant winners will be announced April 29 and highlighted on my blog. Each will receive a $10 gift voucher.
Two random commenters will be selected from amongst the blogs to receive a $5 gift voucher.
EXTRA PRIZE:
We will be offering one lucky participant a spot on the Tiddly Inks design team (if they want it) for the month of May. This comes with the shopping perks and the ability to be part of the weekly challenges for the month of May.
"
Now, I have to level up here peeps...I will be fast asleep whilst the hop and party are going on!! Since my chemo last year I struggle to stay awake past 9pm and I am in the UK, but as soon as I wake up tomorrow I will be hopping around all the gorgeous linkies!!
I used the super sweet Light up my Life for my make. I just loved her little jar of fireflies and can quite happily imagine myself doing that now the warmer spring nights are rolling in. Sadly we don't have fireflies here in the UK but I'm pretty sure I could catch some mosquitoes and moths and paint their wings with some glow in the dark paint for the same effect....bwah ha ha ha ha!!!
Happy Hopping everyone!! huge hugs Lou xxx

24 comments:

  1. Ooooh wowww Love it!!
    I've bought this image to, but for now no time to make a card with it.
    like the colours to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah your card is lovely, Just doing a wee bit of the blog hop just now as I should be in bed too (UK as well) But Im waiting on the kitty deciding to come back in!! Thanks for the super inspiration, Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Lou! I'm never sure how to use black cardstock and paper, but you've done a marvelous job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! This is amazing! I love the yellow and your coloring is so incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!! Definitely spring - I remember being a kind and loving to catch lightning bugs to out in jars! Your card is great! Sleep well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this image...it's on my wish list! Cute as can be! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful project and image! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card, Lou! Love the image and DP; your card makes me think of warm summer nights past and to come!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything about your card is mesmerizing- your coloring of the image, background papers, banner, scalloped edging and twine. Ahhh... lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is fabulous Lou. That image is next on my colouring list and I so love the papers you have teamed it with. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, lovely coloring and design!
    Hugs, Sherry x
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the way you did the face. It makes it look 3d. And the way its composed...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lou, I always love your cards! This one is fantastic just as well. I would take fireflies over moths and mosquitoes any day!! Have a great day!! xx Jen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is just lovely! No fireflies here either, I miss them since I grew up in an area with them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I so love your card with this adorable image, but sorry to hear that you don't get to experience the glory that is called fireflies. they are one of God's most delightful of gifts each summer. :) you captured their essence perfectly!

    thank you for the lovely comment that you left on my blog. it brought a big smile to my face! I hear ya on the effects of chemo lasting a while. but you just keep on plugging away and creating so many wonderful projects for us to gaze upon and be inspired by. YOU are the true inspiration!!!

    enjoy your day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well this one is beyond sweet! You are so good at combining papers, colors and elements.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lou, I will come and see that you painted the mosquitoes and moths *LOLO*.
    I would hold her for you ;).

    Wonderful card!!! :)

    Hugs,
    Tiggerchen

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so adorable! All the challenging coloring - the bugs, jeans and jar- it turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  20. swittttswoooo lou this is so cute I love it

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)