Tuesday 24 July 2018

Country Girl Porch Tilda with Music!!!


 Stamp- Porch Tilda.
Good Morning everyone! 

I'm in with my Swedish House Crafts DT post for you today and I wanted to share another using the Magnolia DooHickeyClub Vol 19- Music and the super sweet little Magnolia stamps Country Girl- Porch Tilda.

Let's take a closer look at her! she is just so sweet and perfect for any kind of card/ project. I decided on a wall hanging plaque and covered it with some Pion 'A day in May' papers. I sanded around the edges and the little heart-shaped hole and then it was time for some fun with my ever-growing stash of Magnolia stamps!!

I stamped Porch Tilda first and then masked her to get the placement of the bench right. A little tip to help you if you are masking like this is to draw a light pencil line with a ruler where her hands touch the 'surface' so you can work out how far up to place the bench seat part of your stamp or any other 'sitting on' background stamp. Then its just a case of fussy cutting out and colouring in! I always fussy cut first so when I colour because the colours of your pens soften the cut edges.

And those little music notes in the Magnolia DooHickeyClub Vol 19- Music die set!! ooooh they look so sweet cut in black cardstock and dotted about so you can feel her tunes too!!



How super sweet is the little stereo from the Magnolia DooHickeyClub Vol 19- Music die set? Oh, my!! I just adore the little speakers! I coloured the hearts in a gentle pink colour because ...well...I just couldn't resist doing so!!! I also cut the centre part twice, inking the edges to make it stand out and then cutting an extra little 'tape' so that I could colour that in my warm grey promarkers and pop it in. I love how it turned out.


I absolutely love the way that the Magnolia stamps Country Girl Country Leaves die really lifts a little arrangement of flowers with its beautiful fronds and leaf. You only need to cut a few and you have the most gorgeous foliage ever.


And don't forget the sale!!.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)