Friday 24 August 2018

Narwhalrycorn!!!

 Image- Gnarly Birthday.
Morning peeps!

I am late with my blog post this morning because I slept terribly last night and even though I am still on the 2nd cup of matcha and lime tea, I still resemble a zombie that's been on the day shift!!!!

But I'm here now with my Narwhalycorn make for Tiddly Inks Fab Friday!! I just adore this image...even though I really want to eat his ice cream right now....!!!

Here's a closer peek at his cuteness!! awwwwwww!!

Right, I am slinkying back into my cuppa now and then I'll make a start on brekkie as we are off to Ikea today to get some bits to tidy up our ever getting messier craft room/garage of doom!! It's a bomb site and needs some Ikea organisational magic in there!!! (....well.....ermmmm...this is the line I have fed gorgeous hubby in order to just get me to Ikea........I'll try to tidy up after I promise!!!!!).

Have a fabulous friday everyone, huge hugs Lou xxx

1 comment:

  1. Splendid card, Lou! I love the papers and that bit of netting. Hope you enjoyed your trip to Ikea. I have a love/hate relationship with Ikea....within five minutes of walking in the door I'm all, "Omg, I love Ikea" and spinning/dancing around like a fairy in a meadow full of flowers, and by the time I'm at the checkouts I'm all like, "I hate this store, I'm never coming here again" and using my epic RBF to repel any and all that approach me. And I won't even get into what I'm like when I get home and am trying to assemble something..... (:

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)