Tuesday 5 November 2019

Tiddly Inks challenge #231...Gift Tag Goodness!!

Dienamics Rustic Heart.

Good Morning all!!

It's time for a fun new challenge over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog and because we are heading into that magical season of giving thanks and gifts, this months challenge is...

Gift Tag Goodness!
so choose any Tiddly Inks image/stamp and make a tag to attach to a gift.
The tags can be any shape or size you like so just have fun with it.

(**remember...We love to see any new creation, a card, 3D project, journal page etc 
but you MUST use a Tiddly Inks stamp or image **)

So for mine, I couldn't resist making a little shaker tag with some scrummy bones in for my little doggy pal!! I used the sweet little dog from the Mini and many friends clear stamp set. It's the cutest little pooch and just the right size for fitting on the MFT Tag Builder 5 tag.

For the little banner, I used one of the sentiment stamps from the  Pawfect Day clear stamp set. It fitted just perfectly too so it was clearly meant to be right?!!!

Let's take a closer peek at that cutie paws and my little bones cake topper sweets that worked so well for the shaker part!! too cute!!


I have another blog post coming up in a few mins so I need to get writing that and I'll see you all later!!! he he!!

Huge hugs Lou xxxx

1 comment:

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)