Monday 13 June 2011

Cooking up a funky recipe!!!

Papers from Dreams Come True from Funky Hand.

Morning peeps!!

Well, its the 13th June which means you still have today and tomorrow to cook something up with Kathy's recipe over on Get Funky!!!
Here is Kathy's delicious recipe.....


5 Flowers
Use 3 different papers
2 Buttons
1 Ribbon (cut up or in one strip whatever you prefer)
and a sprinkling of Gems or pearls
Yummo right?!!!
For my card I headed for my Dreams Come True papercraft factory and chose 2 gorgeous papers and teamed them up with the special May challenge Freebie FunkyKraft paper download Anice has over in the shop!! so come and get cooking with us over on the Get Funky challenge blog, the only thing we ask you to remember is to use at least one Funky Hand product on your challenge entries!!! easy peesy!!!

I punched the little flowers and branches and made my own big buttons using my cirlce punch and ribbon hole punch. I inked the edges to make them look a bit more buttony!!!!

Don't forget to pop over to Get Funky and check out the rest of the funkettes cooking!!!

Hugs Lou xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Lou, fab, fab, fab card! Luuuurve the sentiment too. Have a great week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sooo pretty Lou fab colours and flowers
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Lou as always, I love the papers. It's true you don't know what's on the Cd's and I'm must look more at them.
    Hugs Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Lou and love the little flowers.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Lou...and those flowers are soooo pretty.....!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)