Monday 13 June 2011

I just can't stop square dancing!!!!!!

Image- Inky Critters from Tiddly Inks.
Papers- Frozen Lake- Funky Seasons from Funky Hand.

Hello peeps! me again and yes, I am addicted to the sketch!!!!!! and yes I know its a christmas card but you can never start too early!!!

Here is the sketch in question....(if you click on it, it will take you straight over to Kathy's sketch blog, where you too can become addicted!!!!!!! romfl!!!!)
The gorgeous little christmas characters are the inky critters for christmas from Tiddly Inks and the totally delicious papers are from Funky Hands Funky Seasons cd. ( linkies under card piccy!!)

I have had a lovely day because sports day went ahead as planned and it was lovely. It is just an hour of little races but it was lovely to see and Mo even got a 3rd place ticket on the bat and ball race (....errrrr, have to confess....he held the ball onto the bat a little....all the way down the track!!!) and he was really brave until half way through when his asthma started to niggle him a bit. It was nice to be sat the other side of the track and see him ask his teacher if he could go get his inhaler, daft as it sounds it helps me to see that he knows when he needs it without reminders from me. The school PTA did strawberries and cream which were delicious and we were able to bring mo home a little early as the children whose parents were there were able to go home if they wanted to.

Right I am off for a cuppa now!
huge hugs Lou xxx

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea, Lou!! I may card-lift this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it and those images are so cute! What a fab Christmas card.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fab Missus......keep em coming :)

    Thanks for playing again Lou, you're a star xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lou - this is WONDERFUL love the layout and you chose a perfect image for it!!! Gorgeous lady!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lovely card and yeah it's never to early to start Christmas cards. Super cute images.
    Hugs Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow, Lou this is just gorgeous - I love the little pics and those colours are just fab. What a great way to use the sketch

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)