Friday 30 May 2014

Summer wedding baby style!!!


Afternoon peeps!!
Its that time of month again for the funkette's to do our 'Forgotten Funkies' showcase!!! 
Today's showcase is centered all around the gorgeously funky and zingy 'Summer Wedding' download. Just look at these stunning papers, they really pack a summery punch and the matching alpha's are just gorgeous..... so they are most definitely too good to be forgotten!!!

Summer Wedding



I don't mind sharing with you all that this card nearly didn't get made. I lost my funk with some going's on yesterday but after a day with my gorgeous babies I felt crafty again and decided to go baby with my make! I got this super cute little baby dresser step card from the Silhouette store a couple of weeks ago and I couldn't resist using it with these papers, they were just right for a little bit of cuteness!! 

Don't forget to pop in on my gorgeous funkette teamie's over on the Get Funky and Craft blog!

And the reason for getting my happy back....these pickles...love them to bits...


aren't they gorgeous...though I may be biased of course.... ;)
Huge hugs Lou xxx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hun....and I hope you have a lovely weekend too...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful make dearie.I knew you'd make it.gorgeous pics too.Hugs. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous design with scrummy papers Lou. Love the stepper card.
    Your son's are gorgeous.
    I constantly have those moments when I look at my beautiful daughter and realise how blessed I am to have her.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so so adorable Lou ! Love the shape ! Hope you are having a lovely week-end ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous, as ever xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this make, the little onsie and the dresser are soooo cute, what fabulous ideas you come up with! As for the rest I find the best thing to do when drama is flying is to take a step back and look at the stuff that makes you happy, looks like you did just that :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you did with those Summer Wedding papers Lou. I loved them when I saw them and was really pleased with how they came up for my lil' girlie box card. Not often we hear you're down Lou and with your birthday today too! I hope you got through the 'funk' and over whatever caused the upset before your special day. Sending you big squidgy birthday huggies. Wends xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous, love the layout and those mini drawers.
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your creation is super super gorgeous sweetie, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)