Friday 6 March 2015

Erin...


Image- Erin.
Morning everyone!
I have 2 shares for you today but this is my first one and oh my gosh is she just cuteness!

This is Erin from Mo's Digital Pencil. She just has such a magical little face and body!! I went for a good old good luck card being as those little shamrocks are being sprinkled around by her. But I coloured them in pinks, blues and greens just to floof them out some, they have glossy accents on but as usual I suck a la lou for taking piccies!!!

I teamed her up with one of my favourite paperpads ever. I got it from Dies to Die For and its delicious. Its Studio Calico Take Note .

Right, I have got to scoot, I made a boo boo and forgot to wash Mo's uniform and now have his only 2 lots of uniform in the tumble dryer and I am doing that thing where you totally will it to be dry already!!! lol!! Though I should be grateful that he won't wear it for more than 2 days in a row because at least I know he will be a clean teen!! lol!!!

Huge hugs Lou xxx


2 comments:

  1. This is SO adorable Lou ! Love that cutie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So utterly cute and fabulous Lou!! And I'm LOVING how you did the sentiment too!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)