Thursday 16 July 2015

Mo's Dream Team blog hop...


Its time for a Mo's Dream Team Blog Hop!!! You should of hopped on over to me from Debby's blog (..so if you didn't pop in on the blog run order just below). Today the Blog Hop starts at Vili's Blog and she has chosen our theme which this month is a Photo Inspiration.
OOOOOOOh it just screams summer doesn't it?! I love this!!

So, just incase you get lost, here's the Blog Hop Run. I know I've been posting on the dream team blog for a couple of weeks now but this is the first time I've been in the hop so I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to see some new people to pop in on.

Vili , Kaly,  GrethaJulie, Debby,  Lou (You're here!!) , Becky

Don't forget there are two $5 gift vouchers to spend in Mo's shop to be drawn from someones comments so make sure you comment on everyone in the blog hop posts.

I just had to use Little Umbrella for my make!! its er little glass of martini that called me into colouring her up!! she's just fabulous!! and the fabulous sentiment came in my  Cosmo Cricket Summer Love paper pad, it was just prefect for her!!

Thank you so much for hopping in on me. Now pop on over to see what our gorgeous  Becky has made for you all. 

And don't forget.....

 Mo's HOT Summer Sale!!.

use code SUMMERDAYS


now through Saturday, July 25, 2015!!!.


Huge hugs Lou xxx





18 comments:

  1. Love your fabulous card, what a great choice and brilliant colouring of the image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thinks that's exactly me on the beach...minus the cocktail :-) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. now she's a lady that knows what she wants lol great creation love your colouring as always beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a funny card Lou ! Love the image and the sentiment... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards, Lou. The design/colours go together so well, a bit vintagy, but modern! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have just acquired this stamp. YOU have coloured her beautifully and I love your staging too! I'm hopping off... Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog Lou! Great image and I love what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this looks like she's at a resort and having a fabulous time. Great papers, coloring and showcasing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome awesome AWESOME!!! You always blow me away with your fun creations, Miz Lou!! Such a fun card!! I love your coloring...and your papers are GREAT!!!! xo Pat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your card Lou....but now I want sunshine (it's pouring at the moment) & a cute little drink with an umbrella in it!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this image and you color so beautifully. Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun card! Great coloring! I get inspired to keep learning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful card Lou and great coloring of the image
    xxx Gretha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love,love,love it! I want on the beach againnnnnn!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fab card Lou. Love that image and your colouring is the bomb as always. Gorgeous paper combo and layout too. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfect summer card, love the sentiment!
    Have a Sunny weekend,
    Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this Lou. Such a fun image. Fab paper combo. So thought I'd left a comment the other day! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I absolutely adore this digi, and you have made a fabulous card, love the coloring. xxx

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)