Sunday 9 June 2019

Bronte Kisses.....

Hi everyone!

I'm in with my Dream Team post for you today. I fancied stepping away from the norm and doing a bit of a sympathy/understanding card for my make this week due to seeing that one of the lovely craft shops I buy my bits from had lost her mum and I had a lovely new center picture window card die to play with again I bought from them too so went for using 2 of my favourite images, Bronte Kisses and Life is like a balloon.

This is the outside of the card....


The gorgeous papers are the Bronte Design Papers. Maurie added them to the store for you because...well...I begged!! he he!!!

They really are just the sweetest papers. I used the pink toned one for the outside and inside of my card. Here's a closer look at inside...


and a little video of how teeny and just darn cute it is!!! .....


Thank you for popping in, huge hugs Lou xxx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the paper request ;)

    Hugs and smiles
    Tiggerchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lou, this is so sweet hun! LOVE the interactive element to it. Such a clever design hunny. You always come up with the best ideas! Hope you're having a great week hunny. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)