Monday 28 October 2019

Peeking Sloth....

Images- Peeking Sloth.
Good morning all!!

I hope you are all waking up to a magical monday! 

This morning I decided on having some good old merging fun with the super cute  Peeking Sloth. I just adore him. His sleepy, happy little face just makes my heart feel happy! and he is a good start for a monday when you aren't quite feeling up to speed and trying to teach your little guy trigonometry right??!!!!

That gorgeous cloudy sky is from Laura. I positioned it so that those dreamy clouds were just above his head. Then it was onto that lovely wall for him to peek over. The wall is from the stunning Autumn Entrance set.

I really enjoyed making this card this morning so I hope it makes you all smile!

Huge hugs Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)