Monday 18 November 2019

Sister for sale!!........



Bella from Mo's Patreon Page.
Papers- Basic Gray Pyrus- Snow Pear and Almond leafed.

Good Morning all!

Now, I have to admit I am reaching for the coffee like it is heaven this morning after another night up with our Little Mo being unwell but there is no way I couldn't nip in and share the cuteness that is my notepad make!

I used Bethy's Wagon PNG set for this one. I used this gorgeous set because I wanted to put the beautiful little Bella freebie from Mo's Patreon Page in the cart!! I love, love, love a bit of merging. It's so much fun to watch the layers of your image all knit together to make something unique and sweet!


The papers are some of my delicious 'stroke only but girl you really need to use those' Basic Gray Pyrus papers. Oh man I do so love them. They really are golden oldies but so beautiful. I made the little flowers from the leftover scraps with my MFT flower dies.

Right, I need coffee and some breakfast to try and buzz myself alive! Mo is just getting himself dressed to try a little bit of breakfast but he is a stunning grey sort of colour so I don't know how far he will get with that bless him.

Thank you for popping in, Hugs Lou xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lou, I'm absolute love your notebook cover.The papers are gorgeous.
    I have a son for sale , Went to Uni,came back three years later and never left LOL
    Hope little Mo soon on the mend,no fun being poorly x

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)