Monday 20 January 2020

Birthday Pig........

Image- Birthday Pig.
Good Morning all!!

It's a little Monday dream Team make again this morning and today I went all birthday! after all, who wouldn't want the worlds cutest pig on their birthday card???

I am sat here savouring some surprise moments of peace and quiet with my caramelizio coffee because Mo is still asleep!! in fact....Scot and I were late up today too!! we had a gorgeous morning on the beach with the dogs yesterday and I think all that sea air has worked its magic on our systems and we are all chilled out!!

I've baked Mo some breakfast banana and chocolate chip muffins so I'm sure the smell of those will have him stirring soon!! lol!! Its Math revision today so I bet he's taking the duvet for all it can give him today!! romfl!!


Have a wonderful week everyone! Thank you for popping in on me! 

huge hugs Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)