Wednesday 10 June 2020

A wish for you.....

Image- A wish for you.

Good Morning all!!

Well, I woke up to a  beautiful email from my lovely blogging friend, Bunny. And I have to say it absolutely made my day.

I had figured the only people popping in on my blog recently were the stupid blog spammers from Bloglovin' ( ackkkk!!) but no! someone was actually missing my daft ramblings and Lou makes! So Bunny, I got out of bed and made this card just because you made me feel like a million dollars this morning. Thank you so much.

I absolutely fell in love with this image when Maurie posted her up on the Patreon page. I coloured her up last week and then she was just sitting on my desk waiting for her place to be! 

I used a new skin colour combo for me of Copic numbers E000, E53 and BV00 and I love how it came out. Her little cheeks are R20, just a teeny touch but she looks so sweet.

The papers are digital ones from Gnome Sweet Gnome from Designs by Dani. I got them from a Snap, Click, Supply one buck Wednesday. I do love one buck Wednesday because I love my digital papers so much. Having them on hand to just print out the ones you need instead of storing a whole pack you might only use a few sheets of is magic to me!!!

Right, I've got to scoot. My tummy is calling me telling me it needs some sustenance!!! time for brekkie me thinks!!

Have a magical day everyone, huge hugs and love, Lou xxxx 

6 comments:

  1. I love your blog posts and do miss you when you're not around. I haven't often commented, but I always read and enjoy your posts. Your cards are always fantastic, and I've learned so much about cardmaking from you over the years. Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally gorgeous and I love the card you made with her too. I would love to know where I could get this awesome stamp .... is it digital? Anyway, it is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kazzie! yes, she's digital. I always link where I get my stamps from so if you click on the writing under the photo it will 'ping' you to where you need to be to find it xx

      Delete
  3. Not sure why but haven't seen your posts for a long time so it's nice to see i received one again. Love this card with her sitting on the toadstool. Know they are poisonous but their colour is nice.
    Hope you and your family are well and hope to see more of your cards again.
    hugs Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Lou! I adore those sweet embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there Lou! Fab fairy! Fab colouring, fab design and gorgeous woodland flora! It is of course a real treat to see you join in the fun again at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge this month! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)