Saturday 14 February 2009

Lily-Boo's Boutique Collection 1- its here!!!!!



For those of you who have asked, it is finally here!!!

My dh made the magic button this morning so please scroll down to my earlier post or click on the link just under the picture to get to the post and there is a paypal button for anyone who wants to purchase them.
Please remember that I am from the UK so if you live in another country I may be asleep when you purchase but please don't worry, I will email you them as soon as I wake up!!!!!
There are a few cards in my slideshow using the fairies and since JenC's fab wordart with an image in tutorial I have been popping them in those so the ways to use them are endless.
Thankyou so much for looking xxxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)